Subscribe to our Newsletter
The setting up and fuctioning of one
program office is accomplished in two phases:
CCDF will arrange for/ assist in
- The due set up of the office.
- Recruitment of staff
- Training the staff
- Introduction of systems and MIS
- Identifying and enrolling children
- Handing over to Executive committee
- Regular monitoring by program coordinator
- Continuous training and upgradation.
Select an existing Program office to sponsor or choose an
area of your choice and we will arrange for the setting up
for the office.
2. West Delhi (Program Office)
3. North Delhi (Program Office)
4. South Delhi (Program Office)
5. Central Delhi (Program Office)
Any other area you wish.
Details of the expenses for the sponsorship for each of
program offices ( for one month):
Electricity, Water & Cleaning
Staff Salary including survey team
Expenditure on food items to be provided to children
Total Cost of sponsorship for one month for any of our
program office is around Rs. 60,000/-
CCDF is actively seeking corporate and individual sponsors
to support our activities for this noble social cause of the
health and education of a child who has been denied of it
because of the poverty he has been born in.
If you work for a company that would like to be our sponsor
or if you have a corporate contact that you think might be
willing to sponsor our activities, please contact us at email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Foundation seeks to
establish relationships with a variety of organizations to
support our activities.
Sponsorship is not charity - Bluechip companies receive
clear value in return for their modest sponsorship fees.
If interested in sponsorship, you can choose from -
- Either our existing program
- Our proposed program
- A program office
we can design a program as per your budget/ area of
interest/ geographical location.
Sponsorship costs are significantly cheaper than other forms
of advertising and promotion.
You will get:-
- Banner at the top of the sponsored program office.
- Allows your company to communicate its message to its
specific customer market..
- Exclusive e-Newsletter/Specific Mailing sponsorship
opportunities For a small additional fee, an existing sponsor
company can either feature on an individual issue of our
regular news e-mailing, or be able to send out a specific
mailing to our
whole CCDF community (which is growing fast).
your company's product announcement reaches
every one of our
community members' desktops.
- A detailed history of program office you are sponsoring.
- A daily MIS of the program office being run under your
- Annual activity report of CCDF and that of the specific
office you are sponsoring.
- Regular information of CCDF current events by e-mails and
- The name of the sponsor company name will be advertised on
the website in several ways and places.
- Logo rotation of your company/ firm through the CCDF
- The name and Logo of the sponsoring company will be
on all publicity material of CCDF & in all our
- Due recognition and honour for your active support and
participation towards this noble cause.
For major industry players sponsorship represents a means of
maintaining high brand awareness and industry profile,
ensuring global awareness of new product launches and
finding new partners and distributors. For smaller companies
sponsorship offers an effective way to become known.
Sponsorship rates are tailored to cover our maintenance
costs and to be highly affordable to our industry partners -
depending on the type of product or service, only one or two
successful deals in a year could easily cover annual
sponsorship costs - and in practice you will probably get
far more than that.
Sponsoring our Program office for One Year
Rs. _60,000__for One Program office.
CCDF is pleased to introduce the 'Corporate for Child'
programme, an initiative where we seek the participation of
like-minded corporates in our mission to help distressed and
needy children live a life of dignity and security. This
partnership is sought under these heads:
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Grants
In our experience, most organizations across the world have
found corporate social responsibility to be an effective
tool in creation of positive brand imagery and enhanced
loyalty from consumers. Most importantly, the funds raised
would go towards providing education and other necessities
to the underprivileged children who are dependent on our
support. We therefore invite you to partner with us in this
endeavor to ensure a brighter future for underprivileged
children either by
- Sponsoring either of our existing program
- Sponsoring a program office
- Sponsoring our proposed program, or
- We can design a program as per your budget/ area of
/ geographical location.
a chance to form a beautiful relationship between the Sponsor & the
Child. It gives you the firsthand experience of joy of one small
practical expression of love.
you are creating the future of our nation